You’ve already noticed the first question asked when you announce that you’re in business: “Do you have a website?” And even if this person will never visit, it’s a trick question, to answer no is almost unthinkable because you just missed your first impression.
A corporate website is a showcase and a direct interface with your customers; you’re in control. Sure, it’ll take a little time, effort, and learning on your part. However, this expertise will allow you to play in the big leagues.
The training includes
- Domain name and hosting
- Technology choices: “Hard Coder”, CMS or WYSIWYG
- Ergonomics and site navigation
- CTA (call to action)
- Site content
- Ethics, policies and confidentiality
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Google’s tools for websites (Analytics, Search console, Page speed)
- Designing a Corporate Website
Wikipedia defines electronic commerce as the activity of buying or selling of products on online services or over the internet. It’s also known as e-commerce.
e-commerce does not necessarily mean operating an online store. There are many inexpensive alternatives for validating whether the customer is ready to make purchases via our transactional interface before investing.
Interface Exploration and e-commerce Tools: Etsy, Ebay, Amazon, Paypal, GoSquare, Ecwid,Shopify …
- Facebook Shop
- Organization of Product Database
- Product Photography
- Shipping and Taxes
- Marketing Automation
- Designing an Online Sales Interface
Online or class training and individual work
After the training, participants will be able to design their corporate website.
Choose your competencies