Are you looking for funding for your project, wondering where to start?
The training aims to prepare you for a financing request, by carrying out the financial study to include in your business plan, which must include at least a balance sheet, an income statement, a financing plan, the cost of ownership and cash account to be ready to apply. Other tables and indicators can then enrich this part as needed: working capital, cash flow, financial ratios, details of certain items, etc.
The themes :
- Interim balance sheets
- Income statements
- Risk and mitigation analysis.
- Analysis of the nature of the investments to be made.
- Study and selection of financing solutions and organizations.
- Preparation of communication material, presentation, PowerPoint, video etc.
- List the documents and information that should constitute the funding file (s).
- Carry out the necessary actions for the requests such as incorporation of the company (if necessary), requesting quotes from suppliers, obtaining contracts, letters of interest etc …
For those who have already achieved a significant part of what is listed above, the training will essentially consist of preparing to revise and improve their financial files.
The training includes:
- Re-evaluate the business plan and the financial study.
- Build and / or rebuild a financial database for funding applications.
- Complete the financial files.
- Contact financial organizations.
- Exercises and repetition of the presentation.
- Meet with agencies and / or participate in a fundraising table.
- According to the results obtained during the first contacts, make the necessary modifications to the business plans and / or the financing files.
Online our class training and individual work
Choose your competencies
No refund on registration fees for any cancellation on the participants part