To create documents and write texts, Microsoft Word is an essential software.
One of the advantages of the software: when creating a document, Word also lets you make sure it’s the best it can be. When you misspell a word, Microsoft Word will immediately underline it. You can then click on the word and get the suggested spellings. Same thing if you type a sentence and there are grammatical errors. This allows you to edit the document at the same time as you write it.
The themes :
● Create, save and print a document;
● Review, update, and modify the implicit formatting of a document.
● Know the layout tools;
● Use different reference tools in the document or to another document;
● Make envelopes and labels;
● Automate formatting using document templates and styles;
● Automate text insertion;
● Add a table of contents to a document;
● Automatically number the titles of a document
Online or class training and individual work
Choose your competencies
No refund on registration fees for any cancellation on the participants part